We all want walking in Moreland to be safe, accessible and enjoyable. This is vital for health, the environment and social inclusion. Find out what candidates think about improving safety and walkability in Moreland.
Council Elections will be held on October 24, 2020. Postal voting starts October 6, 2020. Find out which ward you are in by clicking here. Find out who are your local candidates along with their party affiliation and links by clicking links below.
Walk on Moreland and Brunswick Residents Network surveyed all candidates. We asked candidates what they would do on Council to improve Moreland’s walkability and pedestrian safety. Find out their responses by clicking on link for each ward page.
Click on the following links for details of your ward
- South Ward (3 elected): Candidates, website, Facebook and survey responses
- North East Ward (4 elected): Candidates, website, Facebook and survey responses
- North West Ward (4 elected): Candidates, websites. Facebook and survey responses
- South Ward: Brunswick Residents Network, Candidates Forum, 7pm, Tues October 6, 2020. Watch the recording HERE
- North West Ward: Climate Action Moreland, Candidates Forum, 7pm, Tues September 29, 2020. Watch the recording HERE
- North East Ward: Neighbours United for Climate Action, Candidates Forum, 7pm, Wed September 30, 2020. Watch the recording HERE